365 Challenge: 31 Stories for May

Another month of solid reading and writing about short stories.  I cleared another anthology but of course, picked up a new anthology while at a flea market.  I couldn't help it really.  It was a hardcover of American literature from the 1940s with some 60 stories, about 2/3 of which I haven't read.  It was in decent condition and two dollars. Clearly, it was a necessity!

So I'm looking at all of my anthologies.  In order to clear them all out and assuming that I don't buy any more, there are about 550 stories to read.  This has me wondering if I should keep going with this project until I clear out all of my anthologies.  It's something I'm contemplating for now.  We'll see if by the end of the year if I am not sick of short stories.  

No major updates this month because feeling like I've got this down to a routine and to day have completed over 150 stories, which I'm pretty happy about.  


For those interested in my past monthly reflections on short stories, here they are:
Anthologies from this month's reads include:










Did you enjoy this read? Let me know your thoughts down below or feel free to browse around and check out some of my other posts!. You might also want to keep up to date with my blog by signing up for them via email.

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Comments