Photo Reflection of the Day #93: Buildings in the Sand



What Is It

Two buildings on Daytona Beach with their respective reflections in a puddle.

Why It's Today's Pick

I am in Daytona Beach for a few days a relaxing breather from life.  I went for a run today in weather that I was not prepared to run in and thus found myself walking a bit of the waterfront.  I found a lot of things to snap photos of (a byproduct of this project--I take a lot more pictures).  I went with this shot because I particularly liked the reflection in the water.  The buildings seem to tower over some many things around it including the beach but as the puddle hints, they are fading before our very eyes.  In fact, the water and the sand are likely to be here much longer than the buildings towering over. 

This submission is part of the 365 Challenge.  For 2015's submissions, check out this link to all the posts.  For access to all photos, which open for reuse under a Creative Commons License, check out the full album on Flickr.


Did you enjoy this read? Let me know your thoughts down below or feel free to browse around and check out some of my other posts!. You might also want to keep up to date with my blog by signing up for them via email.

Comments