Photo Reflection of the Day #96: #SelfieSunday #16



What Is It

A post-run selfie after doing 8 miles in hot and humid Daytona Beach weather.  

Why It's Today's Pick

So this is today's selfie in all my sweaty glory after running just over eight miles in the high 70s heat and serious humidity.  It's quite the difference from last week.  It wasn't a half-marathon but brutal all the same.  I had planned to do 9 miles but walked the last.  This photo is taken from the apex of a bridge I walked from Port Orange into Daytona Beach Shores and you can see Daytona Beach in the far background.  I would have liked a non-squinting picture, but the sun was right on me, so that wasn't going to happen.  For those that may have been paying attention, you'll notice something different about my photo at this point, which should be an indicator of something else that I had mentioned previously.  Let's see who figures it out first!

This submission is part of the 365 Challenge.  For 2015's submissions, check out this link to all the posts.  For access to all photos, which open for reuse under a Creative Commons License, check out the full album on Flickr.


Did you enjoy this read? Let me know your thoughts down below or feel free to browse around and check out some of my other posts!. You might also want to keep up to date with my blog by signing up for them via email.

Comments