Photo Reflection of the Day #98: There's The Spring I'm Looking For!



What Is It

A flower growing right outside my door.

Why It's Today's Pick

I found this little beauty right outside next to a tree in front of my apartment.  It was a great reminder that spring--as always--has full returned.  More so, I found it fascinating because these flowers were not around before I left last Wednesday--so their miraculous appearance made me smile even more.  I was also impressed with how well my cellphone snapped this photo.  It's so vivid and clear, I feel like I could reach out and touch the flowers.  What about you, dear reader, what signs of spring have you stumbled upon?  Reply here or tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or Flickr!

This submission is part of the 365 Challenge.  For 2015's submissions, check out this link to all the posts.  For access to all photos, which open for reuse under a Creative Commons License, check out the full album on Flickr.

Creative Commons License
By Any Other Nerd Blog by Lance Eaton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Comments